Neteller Verification is really easy if you have all the necessary documents. This article will show you how to verify a Neteller account. You must have to be careful about the information for the verification.
After Skrill made major changes to their verification process, NETELLER verification is now following with the same system.
Starting on the night of Wednesday, April 10th, NETELLER will also replace the old Selfie (Picture with ID card next to the face) with a different one (Selfie holding a paper with date and “NETELLER” written on it).
However, there are no other changes and like before our clients can still benefit from a fast verification without a deposit/webcam needed and get upgraded to Silver VIP with highest limits with us.
Please also keep in mind that even though this makes verification harder, the change will help to improve the whole verification process again and will result in less account closing issues and faster verification.
We have summarized the full process again for you to make sure you can easily verify your NETELLER accounts from now on and get upgraded to Silver VIP.
NETELLER Verification 2019 – Changes only for new accounts
The verification process will change for new clients only and if your account is already fully verified nothing will change for you. For new clients NETELLER has replaced their old selfie method with a new one. All new clients now have to provide a selfie with the face and a note with the name “NETELLER” on it and in addition the date of the verification. The picture has to look like this:
Here is the full new verification process:
- Login to your account and click on the banner on top of the page or click on “Settings” -> “Verification” from the left-handed menu.
- Choose the “Upload Photos” option on the next screen.
- Now upload both sides for your ID document (Passport or ID card) and the new selfie. The selfie has to show the date of the verification process/uploading of pictures.
- Verify your address by using the geo location verification from your browser (if supported by your system) or upload an address verification document like bank statement, a utility bill (gas, water, electricity), Tax return form or a Credit Card statement.
- Click on “Continue” to finish the process.
Your documents will now be reviewed by the NETELLER verification team and you will receive an update within 24 hours usually.
As you can see, a deposit is still not needed by signing up with us and your verification will also be handled faster. Just make sure to upload high quality documents to avoid any rejections and delays.
Hopefully, you get success as us to verify your Neteller account. If you face any problem, feel free to ask in the comment section below and stay with us.